Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Which drug dilate the blood vessels?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 5164 Questions
looking for a drug that will "Dilate Blood Vessels":. Know of one ?
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pentoxifylline can be taken

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us,

I have studied your case with diligence.

Pentoxifylline Oral 400 mg can be taken consulting your doctor.
Antiplatelet drugs may modestly lessen symptoms and improve walking distance. Options include aspirin clopidogrel.
Ramipril can help relieve symptoms of claudication by improving blood flow and enhancing tissue oxygenation in affected areas.

Limb exercises will improve blood supply and oxygenation.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Wishing you good health.

Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor