Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Which doctor should I visit for lympedema?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
what type of dr do i need ? what type dr treat lympedema?
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
Internist and vascular surgeon

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
The XXXXXXX medicine specialist is the ideal doctor to look into the matter.
There are infecctious, inflammatory and structural causes possible for this type of swelling.
He may advise you medicines to correct it.
If cause seems to be structural then he may make necessary referal to vascular surgeon as required.
I hope you will get benefited by my advise.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor