Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Which doctor can inject cortisone for pain in large toe joint?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3190 Questions
I have severe pain, ,burning, throbbing in my large toe joint. I would like to know which medical specialty would be best able to inject cortisone.
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Consult Orthopedic Surgeon Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Ms It would be advisable to consult Orthopedic Surgeon for further assessment of toe joint pain and if required injection of Steroid.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor