Which Ayurvedic medicne is best for hemangioma on scalp?
further necessary details
Thanks for contacting the Ayurveda section. Please let me know about the following:
1. Hemangioma is a benign [noncancerous] tumor rarely found in adults and is the commonest congenital abnormality and can occur at any age in the adults and 60% appears in the head and neck.
PS. Was any investigation [histopathology/biopsy] done or Consultation [Neurologist opinion] taken?
2. If the hemangioma is silent [asymptomatic] it requires close observation whereas if it is symptomatic [interference with vision, circulation] it might require aggressive treatment.
PS. let me know is it symptomatic or asymptomatic.
3. One can consult a qualified Ayurveda Physician for application of drugs like:
.mocha rasa, bola parpati, XXXXXXX churna, eladi vati, usheer/lodhrassav .doorva/vasadi ghrita
PS. some treat it as 'paridagdha chaavi' and use manjisthadi and panchaguna taila.
If interested I can courier you the result oriented medicine, since I usually combine them and make them in syrup form.
Do revert back with your clarifications
Dr. Munish Sood
direct online link: bit.ly/drmunishsood
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hemangiomas hemangioma over the sacrum
- Adult hemangioma on the scalp
- Hemangioma ayurvedic
- Lip hemangioma
- Ayurvedic treatment for hemangioma
- Ayurvedic treatment for cavernous hemangioma
- How to treat strawberry hemangioma in ayurvedic
- Hemangioma liver ayurvedic treatment
- Hemangioma ayurvedic treatment in banglor
- Hemangioma on scalp ayurveda