Which Ayurvedic medicine can treat cavernous angioma of the medulla oblangata?
MRI report ----
The study reveals well defined mixed signal intensity in the left mdulla with small exophytic component with surrounding edima cousing compression of the pond. Measuring 2.2x1.9cm, displaying hypo intense signal intensity with central hyperintensity on T2/FLAIR sequences and hyper intense signal intensity on T1 weighted images with blooming on SWI.
further necessary details and information
Thanks for contacting us. After reviewing your health query and medical report, I'm of the following opinion:
1. let me know the age, since most of the times cavernomas doesn't require any special treatment, however it becomes essential if the cavernoma does cause seizures, stroke symptoms (bleeding), hemorrhages, and headaches.
PS. As you say that there is presence of edema and compression of the pons thus are there any associated symptoms of brain stem compression?
2. There is/are no direct medicine which can act on the cavernoma and Surgery is the mainstay
Dr. Munish Sood
direct online link: bit.ly/drmunishsood
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Which ayurvedic medicine for white spot
- Is there any ayurvedic medicine for treating diabetes
- Multiple cavernous angiomas treatment ayurveda
- Which ayurvedic medicines used for balanitis
- Which ayurvedic medicine for nightfall
- Cavernous angioma seizure after eating
- Levetiracetam to treat cavernous angioma
- Ayurvedic medicines available to treat shingles
- Uti and seizures with cavernous angioma
- Treating als with ayurvedic medicine