Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Where should I go for eye and migraine test?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions

Shall I stop taking Microcef - CV 200 tablet as well. There are still six tablets left to be taken. I had stopped taking this tablet thinking that it is given for the head ache.

Also pls do let me know the hospital where I can do eye and migraine test.

Posted Thu, 13 Dec 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 11 hours later
The vision testing can be done at Vasan eyecare. They have good systems in place. There is no test for migraine. Its a clinical diagnosis and maybe if you can get your vision tested on the weekend, you can come back on Tuesday in your office (between 11-12) and I can take a detailed history.
As far as the Microcef CV is concerned, let me know in what doses have you taken the drug, since when have you been taking the drug etc.
As a rule of thumb, all antibiotics must be taken for their complete course irrespective of whether you have symptoms till now or not.
Also, do let me know if sleeping and frequent meals (say every 3-4 hours) relieve your symptoms
Please do get back to me so that we have a more fruitful discussion on tuesday
Dr Aparna
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Where should I go for eye and migraine test? 1 hour later
Microcef - CV had been given for 4 days i.e for morning and evening. I took 2 doses and stopped taking this antibiotic as I was getting more head ache after taking this.
Can I start taking this tablet now and complete the doses.

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 32 minutes later
As discussed, please dont start taking the tablets again. Antibiotic courses need to be completed and this antibiotic has nothing to do with your headache.
Hope that clarifies
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor