Where should I go for eye and migraine test?

Dr. Aparna Kohli

Posted on Thu, 13 Dec 2012 in General Health
Question: Hi XXXXXXX

Shall I stop taking Microcef - CV 200 tablet as well. There are still six tablets left to be taken. I had stopped taking this tablet thinking that it is given for the head ache.

Also pls do let me know the hospital where I can do eye and migraine test.

Thanks,
XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 11 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
The vision testing can be done at Vasan eyecare. They have good systems in place. There is no test for migraine. Its a clinical diagnosis and maybe if you can get your vision tested on the weekend, you can come back on Tuesday in your office (between 11-12) and I can take a detailed history.
As far as the Microcef CV is concerned, let me know in what doses have you taken the drug, since when have you been taking the drug etc.
As a rule of thumb, all antibiotics must be taken for their complete course irrespective of whether you have symptoms till now or not.
Also, do let me know if sleeping and frequent meals (say every 3-4 hours) relieve your symptoms
Please do get back to me so that we have a more fruitful discussion on tuesday
Dr Aparna

Follow up: Dr. Aparna Kohli 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX
Microcef - CV had been given for 4 days i.e for morning and evening. I took 2 doses and stopped taking this antibiotic as I was getting more head ache after taking this.
Can I start taking this tablet now and complete the doses.

Thanks,
XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 32 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
As discussed, please dont start taking the tablets again. Antibiotic courses need to be completed and this antibiotic has nothing to do with your headache.
Hope that clarifies