Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Where should I go for ear piercing for a child?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Oncologist, Surgical
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 576 Questions
Suggest where can i get my daughters ear pierced in south delhi by a doctor
Posted Fri, 10 May 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 6 hours later
Dear ma'am,

Thank you for asking your query at XXXXXXX You can get your daughter's ears pierced from any surgeon. Where exactly in south delhi are you residing? There are hospitals like XXXXXXX city hospital XXXXXXX and also nursing homes like vardaan hospital, XXXXXXX hospital where this procedure is done.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor