Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Where can i have the safest penis enlargement surgery?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1993
Answered : 69 Questions
i am 33 had 5 girlfreinds in my life my penis embaresses me i want to go through a penis enlargment somewhare safe.because if they can do full sex changes there must be somewhere safe for this medical surgery
Posted Tue, 19 Jun 2012 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Surindher 4 hours later

Thank you for using WWW.WWWW.WW for your health related query.

Yes, penis enlargement is possible through surgery. The procedures have been around for quite a few years now. There are two major subsets of penis cosmetic procedures the first being lengthening procedures and second is where the girth of the penis is increased.

What exactly you would require will have to be determined after examining you. You have not mentioned what the size is and what exactly you are looking for.

Normally for adequate sexual function even a 2-2.5 inch penis is sufficient.

Lengthening can be done by releasing the penis from its attachments and pulling it out and re-fixing it. By this you get about 1-1.5cm increase in flaccid state which translates to about an inch in the erect state. Sometimes all you may require is a correction of skin under the penis to give it a proper shape and length or sometimes there is fat collection in the pubic area which buries the penis for which liposuction would help.

Girth increase is most commonly done via fat grafting or some local skin flaps.

But, all said and done, the procedures have their own risks involved. So I would suggest that you please contact a plastic surgeon who can assess you and give you an idea as to what is the best option for you.

Thank you for your query. If you have any specific query please let us know. If possible share pictures so we can get an idea as to what the problem is exactly.

Thank you
Aesthetic & Plastic Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor