Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Where can I obtain pentezocine naloxone or Talwin?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2770 Questions
Has Watson stopped making pentezocine naloxone {talwin nx} ? or stopped distribution in XXXXXXX ?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Probably its a distribution issue Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Talwin nx is actually a combination of pentazocin and naloxone and it is a wonderful pain reliever. Many of my patients take this combination and are doing well. Its still available in the market and if you are not finding it in XXXXXXX probably its a distribution issue. What you can do is, you can scan your prescription and order the medicine through WWW.WWWW.WW which has an online pharmacy. They will provide you with the drugs if they are not available in your local area. If you still have issues then suboxonone is another alternative having buprenorphine and naloxone which is also a good opioid pain killer like Talwin nx. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor