Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Where can I get the vaccine for cervical cancer HPV?

User rating for this question
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
Hello Sir/Madam ,
My wife has to take her last dose of cervical cancer HPV. I stay near by Marathahalli,Bengaluru. I heard Manipal Hospital or VIMS hospital provide this vaccine. Could you please fix an appointment for my wife tomorrow at any of the mentioned hospital, where she can safely take her vaccine. Please let me know the appointment timing and doctor's name. Thanks

Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Cervical and Ovarian Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Hello, sir,
Its not possible to fix an appointment via websites such as these. We provide medical help in the form of answers to those seeking treatment/queries about their health.
Just so you know, HPV vaccine is usually available at most govt. hospitals including the ones you have mentioned.Usually appointment isnt necessary. Just visit the gyneacology opd/family welfare department and they will give her the vaccine. Its also available outside and any GP can administer the vaccine also.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Oncologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor