Where can I find a doctor who will test and
Kindly asked to provide some more information as explained below
I understand your concern with long lasting symptoms and not being able to get proper treatment for your condition.
I would like to know a bit more about your symptoms, what symptoms do you have? Do you have any skin rash or other skin problems as well? Any problem with bowel movement? Also can you attach the results of the tests you had that showed parasites so i can have a better understanding which parasite they identified and which would be the proper treatment?
Can you please tell me the names of the medications you have used, as you have explained you have used internet products that claim they treat parasites- what are the names of these medications? Usually anti-parasitic medicines are available on prescription. Maybe you consult a doctor from XXXXXXX or XXXXXXX to procure a prescription.
Diagnosis of parasites is done by careful history (knowing what symptoms you have and how they started), physical examination (please send us pictures if you have skin spots or lesions) and also test results that identify the parasite.
I hope to hear from you soon related to the above information requested to better help you.
Dr. Antoneta Zotaj
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- is it hpv?
- I am 77 years old and one breast is very
- I felt a sudden sharp pain in my inside wrist
- Is there a sleeping aid that I can use with
- Hi, I have been having acne problems for the past
- Can you look at the results of a stool test
- Hi my names is Isabel I’m 24 years old and
- I have had bladder infection after bladder infection on going
- Where can I find a doctor who will test and
- Feeling weak for about a week ! Why ?