Whenever I Have Food Outside I Get High Intensity Acidic
Please let me know any solution to address it.
Answer given below
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
You can take Pantoprazole for relief.
Also the following should be done-
1. Reduce weight if your BMI is more than 25
2. Avoid smoking/ drinking alcohol ( if you have that habit)
3. Avoid coffee, citrus chocolates, tomatoes, fatty & spicy food
4. Eat multiple smaller meals
5. Go to bed at least 2 hours after food