When will menstruation resume after discontinuing Sandoz?
Withdrawal bleeding occurs within 7-10 days of stopping the drug
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Sandoz is norethisterone and one is expected to get the withdrawal periods within 7-10 days of stopping it.
If you have still not got your periods, then I will suggest you to get a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
If negative, then you can wait for another one week for the periods to come.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Please do get back for further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- When does menstruation start after cycloprogynova
- When menstruation starts after using gynaecosid
- Pus cells in urine normal when menstruation and after
- Colonoscopy when menstruating
- When does one start menstruating after an abortion
- Calcium sandoz effect on menstruation
- Problem about discontinuous menstruation
- When does menstruation start
- Coffee when having menstruation
- When is my menstruation after taking duphston