When to test for pregnancy after intercourse?
Urine test will confirm pregnancy.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The spreading and darkening of areola can be due to hormonal changes related to pregnancy. Taking birth control pills or regular sexual activity can also cause such a change. But it is not a confirmatory sign of pregnancy. Since you had sex on 11th you can test your urine now to see if it is positive. Usually the test comes positive 12-14 days after having sex.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Pregnancy is ruled out.
Thanks for writing again.
If the blood test is negative today then pregnancy is ruled out.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pervent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse
- Frequent upset stomach bleeding after intercourse negative pregnancy test
- Irregular bleeding after intercourse pregnancy symptoms negative pregnancy test advice
- Tablets to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
- Avoiding pregnancy after intercourse novelon
- When should a pregnancy test be done after an intercourse
- Bleeding after intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Irregular menstruation after miscarriage had intercourse pregnancy test negative
- No pregnancy after unprotected intercourse reason
- Bleeding after intercourse pregnancy