When to take lupride depot3.75mg if opting for ivf?
I have taken Lupride Depot 3.75mg on 2nd day of my menstrual cycle. Is it ok?
Thanks for the query.
Lupride depot 3.75mg is adviced to take once in a month.
No problem in taking on the second day.
The period of treatment will depend on the cause for which you are taking it.
After taking the injection of Lupride in 2 days the levels in blood comes to plateau and remain in the same levels for 4 to 5 weeks.
So as you are planning IVF cycle in November possibly by that time complete clearance from the blood can be expected and there may not be any problem for IVF.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why take lupride injection in ivf cycle
- Need for lupride injection for ivf
- Use of lupride injection in ivf
- Lupride depot for ivf
- Mechanism of action of lupride in ivf
- Lupride injection for ivf contents
- Lupride 4 progynova ivf
- When to take lupride depot375mg if opting for ivf
- When to take lupride injection
- Lupride ivf