When should one get tested for prostrate disease?
Should get your prostate examined right now...
I understand your concerns.
Normally, the prostate should be started to get examined when you get 40 years old. So, you are in time to start examining it:
- complete blood count
- PSA level
- abdominal/uro-genital ultrasound
- digital examination
- urine analysis
Should get an appointment with your urologist and start examination right now.
All the best!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- When should hiv be tested after its exposure
- Fibromyalgia should go for immune testing rheumatic diseases
- When should i undergo a pregnancy test
- When will i conceive when should i take pregnancy test
- When should a pregnancy test be done after an intercourse
- Prostrate tests done what does findings suggest
- When should i take another pregnancy test
- Do prostrate glands reabsorb fluids when not in use
- When should a hiv test be taken after intercourse
- When should one take a pap smear test