When should a pregnancy test be done?
REPEAT HOME PREGNANCY TEST OR UNDERGO BLOOD TEST.
Thanks for writing to us.
Early pregnancy test may give FALSE NEGATIVE result in presence of pregnancy symptoms. 96 to 99% POSITIVE result is achieved 7 days after missed period.
Here, I suggest you to REPEAT the home pregnancy test or undergo one blood test for beta-hCG (more RELIABLE) to confirm pregnancy. Morning urine sample is preferred for the test.
On NEGATIVE test, hormonal imbalance, mental stress or emotional upset, pelvic infection, over weight, irregular diet habit may cause late period and above clinical features are closely related to Premenstrual Syndrome in absence of pregnancy.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- When should one take pregnancy test after implantation bleeding
- When should i undergo a pregnancy test
- When will i conceive when should i take pregnancy test
- When should a pregnancy test be done after an intercourse
- Delayed periods unprotected sex when should i take pregnancy test
- When to de pregasure pregnancy test
- When should i take another pregnancy test
- What should be done when pregnancy test comes positive
- When make pregnancy test with choriomon
- When will pregnancy test give results