When is the best time to take Vyvanse and Lexapro?
Taking both drugs together may cause restlessness
Hello, Welcome to Health Care Magic
I can understand your concern. Vyvanse is an amphetamine drug and the drug causes intense excitation. Lexapro is Escitalopram and the drug is SSRI drug used in depression. In most of individuals the drug cause slightly reduced sleep so the drug is advised to take in morning hours.
So both drugs should be taken in morning hours. Taking both drugs together may cause restlessness or insomnia. To prevent this you should take the drugs at least one to two hours apart. This will make medicines more tolerable.
Thanks, hope this helps you. Please don't hesitate to ask again for more doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking lexapro and first trimester
- Is oxyelite pro safe when taking lexapro
- Taking lexapro in the morning
- Taking ecstasy while on lexapro
- Taking a thermogenic while on lexapro
- Proteinuria when taking vyvanse
- Taking lexapro and still breathless
- Taking lexapro with oxyelite
- Taking lexapro with fat burner
- Taking ibuprofen when on vyvanse