When is the best time of day to take Tresiba insulin?
There is not a best time:
Hello and thank you for asking!
There is not a perfect time for Tresiba.
You just need to do it at the same time each day as it has an action longer than 24 hours and it does not have a peak of action.
That is why it may have a flexibility of 1 hour of application.
Hope the information will help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Leg pain when taking insulin
- Pregnant taking insulin 3 times daily
- Effects of missing insulin for a day
- Diabetes when to take insulin
- When healthy person takes insulin
- Insulin peak times and duration
- What happens the first time you take insulin
- Taking insulin for the first time
- Missing insulin for day
- When to take insulin
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?