When is spinal cord stimulator used?
Dura stimulator gives pain relief only
I have studied your case. Dura stimulator is a electrode which offers pain relief in nerve compression pain but otherwise offer no added benefit . So you will not going to get any advantage in knee.
Only if your pain in knee is due to nerve compression then you can have some pain relief but if this pain is due to arthritis or failed knee replacement surgery then this pain is going to continue like this.
I would also suggest you to avoid Panadeine forte as it has codeine which has addiction problem. I would recommend you to take Gabapentin , Amytryptalin or Tramadol for better and safe pain relief.
I hope this answer will be useful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Marijuana numbs the spinal cord
- Spinal cord gliosis
- When does the spinal cord stop growing
- Spinal cord injury exercises
- Spinal cord stimulator surgery recovery
- Tethered spinal cord syndrome
- Spinal cord cracking sound
- Spinal cord stimulation therapy
- Spinal cord stenosis and psychosis
- Mri safe spinal cord stimulator