When is it safe to have sex after a D&C procedure?
, I am Dr Mittal. I have read your message. I think I can help you.
The fact remains that you have been okay between now and surgery and had no problems in intercourse.
Therefore, I will suggest that you have healed.
I think the pain now may be something else.
However, to confirm the healing it's better to meet your obgy specialist.
Best of luck .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- When are the safe periods to have sex
- Delayed second periods after dc procedure
- When are the safe days to have sex
- After dc when can i start trying to conceive again
- Sex after dc procedure
- Will there be bleeding after dc procedure
- Is it safe to have sex after novasure procedure
- When can i safely conceive after a dc
- When is it safe to have sex
- Sex after stent procedure
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?