If its causing any pain or swelling get it removed
thanks for writing in.
In most of the cases wisdom teeth erupt with difficulty.
Indications for wisdom teeth removal are:-
- If its partially erupted & causing pain
- If there is swelling & food lodgment in that area
- If its impacted & causing damage to adjacent tooth
- If you require orthodontic treatment
- If there is deep caries in that tooth & it cant be saved by root canal
In case there is no such problem in your wisdom tooth then need not get it extracted.
Maintain good oral hygiene
Visit your dentist
for regular dental check up.
Hope i answered your query
Wishing you good health
Dr. Neha Sumra