When is intercourse advisable post recovery from bladder infection?
Hi and welcome.
Thanks for the query.
It is recomended to wait with intercourses,1 week after the last antibiotic pill,although in males,the intercourse is much less risk factor for urinary infection than in females.
Also,you should do kidney ultrasound and urine culture in 2 weeks.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood clots when having a bladder infection
- Medicines for protozoa and bladder infections
- Does labia hurt when have bladder infection
- Serratia marcescens bladder infection
- Light pink when i wipe bladder infection
- Hook worms and bladder infection
- Cold bladder infection means
- Juvenile gall bladder infections
- Will clarithromycin help with bladder infection
- Folic acid bladder infection