When is Duolin Respules used?
What is duolin respules used for?
Inhalation therapy of Asthma and COPD
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Doulin respule contains Levalbuterol and Ipatropium. These are medicines which cause dilation of the air passages when inhaled and are used to treat asthma and COPD.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can duolin respules be used for hayfever
- Duolin respules when to use
- Duolin respules for infants
- Duolin respules safe to use in pregnancy
- Duolin respules administration
- How to use budecort and duolin respule
- How to use duolin respule with nebulizer
- Duolin respules action
- What duolin respules used for
- How to use duolin respules
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?