When is Betacap Tr 40mg prescribed?
Decrease the symptoms of hyperthyroidism
Welcome to HCM. I have gone through the question and understand your concerns.
Betacap tr is a beta blocker ( anti BP medication). The use in hyperthyroidism is symptomatic improvement like decrease in heart rate, tremor and anxiety (which are the common symptoms in hyperthyroidism). It also decrease the conversion of thyroid hormone T4 to active hormone T3.
Hope I have answered your questions. If you have any further queries I will be happy to help you.
Dr Ajish TP [MD,DM]
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for stress induced diabetes
- Does thyroid induce sudden weight gain during pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold and chronic pain in lower back
- Suggest treatment for hashimotos thyroiditis
- What does light vaginal bleeding post Mifegest kit usage indicate?
- Suggest dosage of Eltroxine with TSH level of 10
- Suggest treatment for hypothyroidism
- Suggest ways to maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- What causes low blood sugar level?
- What causes swollen lymph nodes on neck with normal CT scan?