When does baby bump start showing up in pregnancy?
Which week it shows tht we r pregnant its my first baby
15 weeks onwards it become obvious
Generally after 15-16 weeks in most women a good baby bump can be obvious.
A ultrasound is ideal to know baby's gestational age and also interval growth.
You may consider getting one done.
Get a repeat ultrasound done.
Please consider repeating ultrasound at 12 weeks.At 12 weeks foetus should be evaluated for nuchal translucency , particularly in mothers of your age.Nuchal translucency is marker for chromosomal anomalies and generally valuated only between 12-14 weeks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Early pregnancy symptoms when do they start
- When do you start getting pregnancy symptoms
- When during pregnancy does leukorrhea start
- Negative pregnancy test but ultrasound showed baby
- When does pregnancy energy start
- When will cardiac activity start in pregnancy
- When do nosebleeds start in pregnancy
- When does the fetal movement start during pregnancy
- When in pregnancy can leukorrhea start
- When to start antenatal during pregnancy