When do periods start after taking Primolut?
detailed answer below
Hello and welcome to HCM,
I understand your issue.
It is difficult to predict the exact date of the next period after primolut.
Once pimolut is started and taken for 3 days then bleeding usually begins in the next 7 days. So if the bleeding begins 4 days after stopping pimolut your next period may come on a similar date. If bleeding begins 7 days after stopping then the next period may also come late by a similar interval.
Most of the time periods come every 28-30 days from the first day of the bleeding. So you may expect a similar date for the next period considering your regular cycles. Some women do expect a slightly irregular period for a few cycles after taking this drug but these cases are few.
In any case the date of the periods will most likely change after primolut but they will continue to be regular.
Hope this satisfies your query.
Thanks for using HCM.
Feel free to ask any more questions that you may have.
Dr Madhuri Bagde
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- When will periods start after primolut n
- When should start my period after taking primolut nor
- Period start after stopping primolut
- When will my periods resume after taking primolut n
- When we can expect period after taking primolut 5mg
- Will my periods start after taking primolut-nor 5 mg
- When to expect period after taking primolut n
- Got periods after taking primolut stopped and started again normal
- Taking primolut for irregular period when will periods start
- Primolut nor when periods will start
- What causes hot flashes after taking emergency pill?
- What causes pain and dark brown periods after nexplanon implant?
- What causes vaginal and anal fissures?
- Is vaginal bleeding after menopause symptom of cervical cancer?
- What causes small itchy bumps around the clitoris?
- What causes lack of sexual arousal?
- Suggest diet for weight loss
- What are the side effects of not having a period?
- What causes blood in urine during pregnancy?
- Is white and yellow vaginal discharge indication of yeast infection?