When do McDonald stitches has to be removed during pregnancy?
I want a normal delivery so a bit doubtful that non removal before labour can lead me to C Section.But I can't argue my Dr.Should I insist her???? I dnt want to take risk as I had a loss at 22wk earlier.
No you should not insist her.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Usually McDonald stitches removed at 37 weeks of pregnancy but it can be removed before rupture of water bag or contraction start.
So you should not worry about it and follow your doctor advice.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shaving with stitches after pregnancy
- Stitches and lump after pregnancy
- Laparoscopy when to remove stitches
- How to remove stitches mark after pregnancy naturally
- Cervical stitch during pregnancy
- When do your stitches come out after pregnancy
- Are stitches supposed to itch when removed
- When chalazion stitches should be removed?
- Stitches marks after pregnancy
- Puss in pregnancy stitches