When cool weather is in evening, my legs, ankles get
Kindly asked for some more information related to your symptoms
Thank you for asking at "Ask a Doctor" service.
Cold temperatures can cause pain in the extremities and this can happen for many reasons.
I would like to kindly ask some more information related to your health so I can better understand the causes of the pain in your case.
- for how long have you noticed the pain in the legs with cool weather?
- do you have pain in the legs when you move or walk?
- do you get pains with certain distances you walk and then you need to stop walking and restart in a few minutes?
- which areas of the legs hurt, do the feet hurt as well?
- do painkillers like paracetamol or ibuprofen help with the pain?
- any redness or swelling or any lesions or varicose veins in the legs?
- do you have pain in other areas of the body?
-have you had a check in the last year with blood tests to see sugar levels and other indexes in blood?
- do you suffer from any chronic conditions?
Please copy and paste the questions in your reply and answer underneath each question so you don't miss any of them.
Waiting to hear from you.
Dr. Antoneta Zotaj,
General and Family Physician