When can HIV Tridot test be taken again?
You are free from HIV Infection
HIV Tridot test is reliable up to the extent of 97%and above when it has been done 90 days after the exposure. You have the test 153 days after the exposure.
So the non-reactive test assured that you are almost free from HIV Infection.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
You are free from HIV, Hepatitis B and C.
As you had your tests 153 days after the risky contact, and they all came as negative you are free from HIV, Hepatitis B and C.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr S. Murugan, HIV AIDS Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv tridot test procedure
- Does tridot hiv test detect all subtypes of hiv?
- Hiv tridot test accuracy
- Tridot hiv test 30 days
- Can tridot test confirm hiv
- When is a hiv test conclusive
- Is tridot the accurate test for hiv
- When should a hiv test be taken after intercourse
- Tridot test when detect hiv virus
- When is hiv testing definitive