What's causing my light headedness? I'ts not my heart...brain...nor vertigo
More information is needed.
Hello and welcome,
Common causes are low blood pressure, low blood sugar and dehydration. The medicines are also quite a common cause of light-headedness.
Could you give me more information about the issue by answering following questions:
How long have you been experiencing lightheadedness?
When do you experience it: is it sudden in change the body posture (standing) or you feel it all the time?
What is the last reading of your blood pressure, blood glucose?
Could you give me a list of the medications that you are taking?
Please, answer me the above questions so that i can better guide you. I will be happy to help you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can one identify through visual inspection that Lortab medication is...
- Is Black Cohosh effective at treating diarrhea with hot flashes?
- I was staying in XXXXXXX I came to UAE 3
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones? I have stage
- Hi, I am having pains in my upper back where
- I am recovering from respiratory infection and have bumps and
- unexplained weight loss
- I just recently purchased a bottle of gold peak green
- What's causing my light headedness? I'ts not my heart...brain...nor vertigo
- I have been have dizzy spells, chills , and muscle