question-icon

What's causing my light headedness? I'ts not my heart...brain...nor vertigo

Posted on Wed, 30 May 2018
Question: What's causing my light headedness? I'ts not my heart...brain...nor vertigo
Answered by Dr. Malik (50 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
More information is needed.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome,

Common causes are low blood pressure, low blood sugar and dehydration. The medicines are also quite a common cause of light-headedness.

Could you give me more information about the issue by answering following questions:
How long have you been experiencing lightheadedness?
When do you experience it: is it sudden in change the body posture (standing) or you feel it all the time?
What is the last reading of your blood pressure, blood glucose?
Could you give me a list of the medications that you are taking?

Please, answer me the above questions so that i can better guide you. I will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Malik