Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What would you suggest for urine incontinence?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3630 Questions
What would you suggest for urine leakage? I tried the patch, kegiel excerise and repelens.What do you think of vesacare?q
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

Yes, you can take Vesacare tablets which do have some effect on controlling the urine incontinence.

Better effect can be achieved when the Vesacare medical therapy is combined with a physical intervention too.

Some of the physical methods are as below. You can choose one amongst after your doctors advice as he/she would have examined you.

Medical devices: Urethral insert, Pessary (PES-uh-re)
Interventional therapies: polydimethylsiloxane (Macroplastique) injections,
Botulinum toxin type A.
Artificial urinary sphincter, Bladder neck suspension surgery or Surgical Sling procedures.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor