What would happen if testosterone cream was applied to the
Nothing will happen If applied for a short duration ,
Thanks for query .
Testosterone is available in the form of Gel and is to be applied over shoulder ,back and abdomen preferably after birth .
The Testosterone is absorbed and stored in a deep layer of skin called Dermis and gradually released in general circulation for effective action .
Since penile skin has very thin layer of dermis hence it will not be stored and will not have any desirable action .
Since it is alcohol based may cause irritation or burn of penile skin .
If one has unprotected sex after applying Testosterone Gel over penis it may get absorbed by vaginal mucosa and will have bad side effect in female partner .
Long term use of gel over penis may cause increase in Estrogen levels which may cause shrinkage of penis .
Hence it is recomonded not to be applied over genitals
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?