What would causes burning mosquito bite like bumps around the panty line and bra line during summer?
Folliculitis, oral & topical antibiotics
You seem to be having folliculitis which is inflammation of the hair follicles.
It is very common in moist areas, body folds, hot and humid weather.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to take a course of oral and topical antibiotics.
I would recommend you to take tablet cephalexin 500 mg twice daily for 5 days and apply neosporin ointment or fusidic acid cream on the affected areas twice daily.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
Also wear loose fitted cotton clothes, stay in cool airy environment and keep the area dry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pus filled bumps along the jaw line
- What causes red itchy bumps on burn scars
- What causes bumps on the head
- What causes bump on tongue
- What causes pimple like bumps in children
- What is the cause of a bump on the eyeball
- What could cause bumps on lips during pregnancy
- What causes pimple like bumps on the penis
- What causes white pimple like bumps on scrotum
- What causes bumps on lower bikini line