What would cause slight blood and burning sensation during urination, severe constipation and abdominal pain?
Were you investigated for an infection?
This could very much be an infection of the respiratory tract. I will suggest that you go ahead and test your urine for an infection.
Yes, most stones will eventually pass out and would not always be present at the time of further evaluation by ultrasound or KUB. I will recommend that you drink much water and get your urine tested for a possible urinary tract infection. Do well to share the results with me.
I wish you well and look forward reviewing the results of your urine studies.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe constipation after delivery
- What causes severe constipation in a 3 year old
- Severe constipation pain what is the treatment
- What causes severe constipation and what is the remedy
- Aspirin causes severe constipation
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- Severe constipation remedies during pregnancy
- Severe constipation during chemotherapy
- What could be the treatment for severe constipation
- What causes severe constipation with stomach distension