What would cause severe stomach pain and fatty liver?
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
You have fatty liver.
some of the common causes are obesity, diabetes and high cholesterol.
Are you a diabetic?
Do you have high cholesterol?
What is your BMI?
Why did you undergo this test?
What is your liver function test report.
Are you a diabetic? ---> NO
Do you have high cholesterol? ---> NO
What is your BMI? ---> 27 ( Height 170 CMS , Weight 78 Kgs)
Why did you undergo this test? ---> Due to Feeling Pain in Stomach from several days.
What is your liver function test report. ---> Report attached
Please review the same and Please prescribe a good medication.
Thanks for the additional information.
Your BMI is slightly on the higher side.
Try to reduce weight and keep the BMI under 25.
Take Nusam 400 mg twice a day for 4 weeks.
Wish you faster recovery.
.Wish you faster recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for fatty liver and stomach pain
- What causes fatty liver disease
- Does fatty liver cause upset stomach
- What are the underlying causes for fatty liver
- What causes fatty liver
- Fatty liver stomach bloating
- Fatty liver and stomach pain
- Fatty liver stomach ulcer
- Gastric problems stomach pain ultrasound shows fatty liver stomach condition
- Stomach pain fatty liver suggest diet