What would cause pain on the top of my foot?
Can be due to gout.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain on the top of the foot can be arthritis or gout - caused by joint inflammation. You can start with anti inflammatory pain killers which will help in reducing the inflammation and pain. In case the symptoms are persistent then do consult an orthopedician and get oral steroids and stronger medicines prescribed.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and discomfort in foot
- What causes stinging and burning pain on top of foot
- What is the cause of chest pain and arm pain
- Ovaries pain cause foot pain
- What causes heavy painful chest with painful back
- What causes lower pain with pain in vaginal area
- What causes severe stomach pain and back pain
- What causes pain while urination with abnominal pain
- What causes sudden foot pain
- What causes chronic foot pain