What would cause blisters on skin?

Dermatologist
Question
67 wht Male in good general health. Have placque psoriasis. Also have Herpes Simplex HSV-2. In the middle of a 4 day bouth with the flu (Inluenza-A). Today suddenly smaller blisters appear on my skin at several of the same locations as my psoriasis. Flu related? Psoriasis related? HSV-2 Related? Treatment? Thanks!
Tue, 12 Jun 2018 in Psoriasis

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Herpes related most likely, upload pics

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
According to your complaints these blisters seems to be related to herpes infection but I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas under the report section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet

Follow-up: What would cause blisters on skin? 29 minutes later
The blisters are faint..but this has never happed before, and there are multiple sites. I do have a prescrepition for Valacyclovir that I can have filled and that should help now that I know it is most likely HSV-2 related.
My thanks

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could be herpes related or pustular psoriasis

Detailed Answer:
I have reviewed the attached photograph though it is not very clear.
It could be either herpes related or pustular psoriasis.
You start with valciclovir and take it for 7-10 days.
If the blisters don't settle consult a doctor and get it evaluated.