What would a bloated stomach, belching and an unpleasant taste in the mouth be symptoms of?
This is acid reflux. Take pepcid 20mg daily!
I have reviewed your information fully. This is suggestive of acid reflux. In the interim, take omeprazole 20mg daily. Also, avoid fatty meals, going to bed too soon after eating, eating late at night and also raising the head of your bed while sleeping at night. furthermore, stop smoking if you do, alcohol, coffee, chocolate and fatty meals as these make your symptoms worse.
I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of bloated stomach and pain in bum
- Vertigo symptoms bloated stomach
- What are bloated stomach and thirsty symptoms of
- Symptoms lightheaded bloating stomach
- Symptoms frequent urination bloated stomach
- Backache and bloated stomach and nauseous symptoms
- Symptoms of dizziness bloated stomach nausea
- Bloated stomach mouth ulcers
- Bloated stomach and kicking symptoms
- Is a early symptom of hiv bloated stomach?