Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

170 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What treatment should be done for erectile dysfunction problem?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
my penice is very lose and have fear of making reletionship what i do. ? actualy i have sexual weekness mentaly and physicaly i get many advice for sexual strongness but i soory to say that i net get good result
Sat, 19 Jan 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
This issue needs careful history, examination , counselling and medicines.
I will try to give you the outline of treatment.
History includes night time and early morning erections, stress, conflict, previous bad experinece abd so on.
Examination is needed to look for general causes for low hormonal levels and local examination of the privater parts.
Counseling is needed about sex education and so on.
If you have sexual partner, medicines to get better erection can be tried.
If there is any specific issue, kindly write back.
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What treatment should be done for erectile dysfunction problem? 13 hours later
please adviise me some medicin for better performence
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 25 minutes later
Welcome back.
Just medicine alone is not enough and should be given only after examination and a PRESCRIPTION is a must.
Please contact a nearby urologist.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist