Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I seek if my ears feel blocked, my nose bleeds when I blow it?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
ears plugged, get extremely dizzy have to lay down feel really sick for roughly an hour, see white spots when this happens, nose bleeds when i blow my nose. neck problems base of skull it gets really hot and sore. arm numbness. really dry sensitive eyes. ears feel almost dry inside. sometimes it hurts in my chest when i breath. my dr tested me for all sorts of heart issues (my dad died at 40 of massive heart attack) he had angina and another underlying condition i dont know what. not sure if thats relevant to the current problem thought i would let u know anyway. I have a really bad memory too.???
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Hi Brita,

Thanks for your query,

The symptoms you have do give me a strong suspection into sinusitis and concomitant otitis( infection in the ear).I would not think there is any serious issue involved here with heart except some mild variation in the BP that can cause such symptoms.

Hence i would ask you to consult a ENT specialist to get your sinuses checked, confirm the fact and get you on appropriate treatment and also get your BP checked.

Meanwhile apply NASIVION nasal decongestant drops which if give relief the diagnosis i provided could be the right one.

Do go for aerobic exercises it will help in such health problems.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 minutes later
Kindly post follow up query if you have any , I am here top help you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor