What treatment is possible for severe lethargy, constipation, erectile dysfunction and unexplained bruising?
Detailed evaluation is needed.
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
People may develop different symptoms in their older days due to age related problems as well as due to mental stress.
Lethargy and erectile dysfunction is quite common in elderly. It might be due to age related wear and tear. Have healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Keep engaged and do physical exercise like walking according to your health status. Try out relaxation techniques like meditation and Yoga. If lethargy associated with weight loss, consult a physician and get evaluated.
Difficulty in urination could be due to enlarged prostate gland, which is quite common in old age. Consult a urologist for detailed evaluation. He can help you to sort out erectile dysfunction also.
Have fibre rich diet to avoid constipation. You can take laxatives like lactulose for constipation.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment should be done for erectile dysfunction
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction only during insertion
- Have erectile dysfunction problem what treatment is required
- Stenosis erectile dysfunction taking physiotherpy what is treatment
- What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction
- What treatment should be taken to overcome erectile dysfunction
- What treatment should be done for erectile dysfunction problem
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction what treatment is required
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction