Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What treatment do you suggest for hard white lesions on face?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1982
Answered : 3023 Questions
I am 36 year old female and have developed two lesions on my face that won't heal. One is on my cheek and one is on my chin. They have tiny hard white seed like things that I have to use tweezers to pull out and seem very deep (if I get the entire seed out, it will bleed a little). The only thing that comes out of the lesions when I squeeze them is a lot of clear fluid. I have never had any kind of skin problems and can't figure out how to get these to heal or what they are..I have had them at least two weeks now.
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: The lesions may be comedones or milia.. Detailed Answer: Hi, After going through short history , it feel that you may be having either white comedones or milia. Before giving advice to you, I would like to see photographs of the, please post the photos. And, I would like to ask few questions.. Did you have acne lesions in past? Do you use cosmetics? Do you take any oral pills? After seeing photos, I would give proper advice..ok Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor