What to do when the placenta is low at 13 weeks of pregnancy?
Today morning she saw a blood drop in urine, please let me knwo what could be the reason and suggestions.
It could be due to urinary tract infection.
If she is having blood in urine,it is most likely due to urinary tract infection.
Drink a lot of warm water and keep the area dry and clean.
As her placenta is low lying,she should take proper rest and it will go up with time.
As blood drop in urine ,you just find out that it is not due to vaginal bleeding.
Hope found useful,feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes low lying placenta in pregnancy
- Does a low lying placenta cause bleeding in the 16th week of pregnancy
- Placenta previa in twelfth week of pregnancy
- Low-lying placenta in pregnancy
- Low placenta fifth month pregnancy
- What is anti fundal placenta in pregnancy?
- Groin pain low placenta in pregnancy
- Low placenta in pregnancy and climbing stairs
- Low placenta in pregnancy
- Placenta low lying during pregnancy taken care in 27th week