What to do about possible prostatitis?
Continue tab. Cipro two times daily for 6 weeks
I can understand your concern. As you diagnosed with prostatitis, kindly continue tab. Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice a day for 6 weeks. Get a prescription from your doctor.
Do you have fever, burning micturation, increased urine frequency, nausea? Kindly follow up with detailed history.
I will suggest you to do urine culture, urine routine, complete hemogram after physician consultation. It may visualize type of infection, infection susceptible to which antibiotics and severity of disease.
Along with that drink lot of fluids for speedy recovery. Take balanced diet. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Thank you.
Dr Shyam Kale,
Family and general physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and alterations in the shape of the testicle?
- What causes numbness and pain in the arms and lower right back along...
- What can cause dry patches on the penis?
- What causes fever and cough along with green mucus in the throat despite...
- Can Oxybutynin be taken for bladder spasms after recovering from UTI?
- Should I be concerned about cysts at the arches of the feet?
- Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
- What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
- What causes swelling in the cheek while on Azithromycin for sinusitis...
- What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?