What to do about legcramps
Treatment of leg cramps explained below in details.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Leg cramps can be due to many medical conditions.
Overuse of the leg muscles is one of the common causes.
I recommend using over the counter muscle relaxant medication such as Ibuprofen Baclofen three tablets a day.
I also recommend using anti-inflammatory cream for local application such as Voltaren cream.
I suggest taking magnesium supplements.
I suggest to stretch the cramped muscles.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?