What the symptoms of pancreatitis attack?
Abdominal pain, fever.....
Thank you asking HCM
The main symptom of sudden (acute) pancreatitis is sudden moderate to severe pain in the upper area of the belly (abdomen).The pain may feel as though it bores through the abdomen to the back.
Other symptoms of an attack of pancreatitis are: nausea and vomiting,fever, sweating,fast heart rate, yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes (jaundice).
Hope it was helpfull
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pancreatitis symptoms excessive burping
- Symptoms of pancreatitis
- Symptoms of pancreatic neuroendocrine cancer
- Pancreatic duct blockage symptoms
- Common symptoms of pancreatic cancer
- Pancreatitis early symptoms
- Symptoms pancreatitis and cholecystitis
- Dilated pancreatic duct symptoms
- Signs symptoms of pancreatitis
- Symptoms of chronic pancreatitis attack