What the difference between Besivance and ofloxacin eye drops?
Basically the same
Hello, I'm Dr. Branch,
Thanks for using 'Ask A Doctor' service.
Besivance and ofloxacin eye drops are both antibiotic eye drops, and both the same type of antibiotic, called a fluoroquinolone. Fluoroquinolones are good for covering a wide range of common bacteria, and these drops are often used for bacterial infections in the eye.
I hope that helps answer your question, please let me know if you have any other questions.
I'd be glad to discuss it further with you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I currently take cape aloe (aloe Ferox) everyday for constipation
- My husband just received a lab report. His SGOT is
- Chest x Ray was recorded as normal..for a work visa
- My son is 19 and is constantly cold . His
- I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
- Tip of penis stings when contacted by clothing, slight redness
- I have had two knee replacements - the first was
- hai I have a pain in my left arm since
- I have itchy scalp bumps. The doctors call it uticaria.
- what do when back is paining