What stomach aliments contribute to sticky semi-solid bowel movements?
Worm infection like giardiasis or amoebiasis.
Thank you for your query.
Do you have pain while passing stools? Do you see blood in the stools? What medicine did you use?
Gummy motion is motion unformed stools with mucus in it. It is mainly due to giardiasis or amoebiasis infection. Largely seen in people who eat outside food.
I suggest you to get CBC blood test and stool microscopy to check for ova, eggs and cysts.
Once the results of the test come please send it to me here.
I hope it helps.
Dr. Suma Parinam, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Inconsistent bowel movements bloated stomach
- Stomach bloating after bowel movement
- Stomach pain after bowel movement
- No bowel movement heaviness in stomach
- Stomach bloated and frequent bowel movement
- No bowel movements rumbling in stomach
- Stomach heaviness bowel movement
- Stomach pain before bowel movement
- Stomach problems bowel movements
- Stomach hurt bowel movement
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?