What specific test helps detect the Scopolamine drug in one's system?
It seems that the drug Scopolamine (Devil's Breath) isn't tested for in either a 5 or 10 panel drug test, but is there a way to test for it specifically, and is there a time frame the test needs to be within?
Thank you for your time, hopefully this isn't too out there or too big a hazzle to answer.
Time period is with in 72 hours, test is liquid chromatography
Welcome to health care magic,
I have gone through your query in detail and understand your concern to know about the test to detect scopolamine.
I can say that it is obviously not an odd question, infact it is very important to know the information.
It can be tested by scopolamine blood screen, it has to be refrigerated while transport, and the minimum sample required is 1.4ml, but it would be better if it is 3ml.
It can be specifically tested by the method known as high performance liquid chromatography or tandem mass spectrometry.
It would be better if the sample is collected with in 72 hours for effective results.
It can also be tested with hair sample with in 30days, and urine with in 72 hours.
Hope this information would help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scopolamine synthetic derivative
- Scopolamine hyperhidrosis
- Usage of scopolamine
- Scopolamine patch and dilated pupils
- Scopolamine transdermal excess saliva
- Scopolamine patch for excessive secretions
- What is the synthetic version of scopolamine
- Scopolamine patch and diabetic retinopathy
- Scopolamine patch for secretions
- Scopolamine and diabetics